Services » Software Testing Services
is the Software Quality Assurance and Testing division within Vantage Resources. Metis7 partners with clients to constantly improve their IT Quality through our excellent people and our reference best practice framework – Metisure©.
You can discover all about our full offering in the comprehensive detailed sections below.
We have developed our Metisure© framework to engender total confidence in clients by providing comprehensive support across all the component areas of software quality and testing. The framework provides the reference structure for delivering our range of Quality and Testing Services.
Centres of Excellence, or Competency or Capability Centres as they are also called, are increasingly being used by organisations to focus a team with a particular set of competencies or capabilities in a particular function, to lead and support best practice to drive business and customer value.
Vantage and our offshore partner strive to make the best use Vantage and our offshore partner endeavour to make the best use of Technology to provide continuous Testing Services Deployment at a cost-effective price point. One of the key challenges facing software development managers today is to reduce the cost of developing and testing software while maintaining consistent quality.
The Metisure© framework is our comprehensive reference best practice Quality Assurance and Testing Operating Model. It can be used in a variety of ways to develop and improve Software Quality Assurance and Testing practice. Vantage will partner with you to ensure you get the best value from your use of the framework.
7 STAGE OVERVIEW
The Metisure© framework is our comprehensive reference best practice Quality Assurance and Testing Operating Model. It can be used in a variety of ways to develop and improve Software Quality Assurance and Testing practice. We will partner with you to ensure you get the best value from your use of the framework.
It can be used as a reference model to assess the current practice and capability of an organisation, and to develop a Quality Roadmap to enable the organisation achieve the Quality Assurance and Testing standard required.
At Programme or Project level it can be used to combine current elements of best practice within an organisation with framework elements to define an appropriate quality model for major change projects within organisations. We combine modern professional software Test practices and methodologies with the ability to provide excellent Test and QA professionals for any size of a project
€50000 - €60000
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance Companies.
- This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team. You will join the Information Security Division. The function of the team is to monitor, detect and analyse potential security threats in real time. As well as this, they respond to incidents and provide awareness by reporting on current Cybersecurity statuses.1
- They lead and maintain security technologies, processes and procedures.
- They promote awareness of Cyber risks & policies across the business.
€40000 - €55000
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one largest financial institutions.
- As part of the IT Risk Management team you will be responsible for the governance, risk assessment and remediation of IT processes, risk and controls.
- You will be tasked with identifying, assessing and monitoring the processes, risks and controls across all Technology business units.
- Responsible for the completion of reviews from start to finish.
- Provide monthly reports in relation to assurance activities
- Be a representative for IT Risk throughout the Technology unit.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for Non-Functional Application and Infrastructure testing on Pre-Production.
You will work and co-ordinate with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction in terms of application testability.
What you need:
- Non-Functional test experience encompassing performance, automation, Disaster Recovery, vulnerability, security, fault-tolerance.
- Broad interest in test execution and practices.
- Solid understanding of the role and value of software QA/Testing.
This role will see the successful candidate developing enhancements on existing applications for a public-sector client. Join an existing team to deliver high quality solutions to end client in a fast-paced mission critical environment.
- Development of new tools and applications
- Support and maintenance of existing applications
- Large scale projects
- Object Orientated/Service Orientated design
- Requirements gathering
- Documentation and reporting
- Analytics and collaboration
This role will see the successful candidate joining an existing team.
You will work closely with Project Managers and the PMO team to support planning and management activities.
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Quality assurance of project management controls
- Reviewing and challenging project deliverables
- Experience of up to 1 year in any Recruitment or Resourcing role
- Excellent PC skills
- A relevant Third Level Qualification
- On-going external training and industry certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including
- Market leading salary
- Individual commission (unlimited without a threshold)
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working times
- 23 days holidays
€450 - €525
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for project accountability at department level and identifying barriers to projects success
- Planning and developing schedules to meet deadlines
- Ensuring compliance standards are adhered to
- Liaising with senior management regarding status of project
- Providing input into new products and processes
- Deal and develop solutions to difficult problems
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in and knowledge of:
- ETL design
- UML notation
- Data modelling
- Financial Services background
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Project management experience
- Work experience with various methodologies
- Building RPA solutions
- Analysing business needs
- Performing architecture, design and review of development policies
- Managing system development and maintenance activities
What you need:
- 12+ years’ development experience (Microsoft or Java)
- A minimum of 3 years hands on RPA development experience
- Excellent communication skills
Our comprehensive set of Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services range from strategic services such as Client Quality Capability Assessments and Quality Roadmap definition to providing full testing support for individual change projects. This covers Quality Strategy definition at Programme/Project initiation, through Estimation, Test Planning, Execution, Management, Implementation Support and Post Implementation reviews. We also supply specialist Technical Testing services.
An assessment of the client's Software Quality and Testing model to identify strengths, areas for improvement, etc. These range from a comprehensive assessment of all aspects of the clients SQA Operating Model culminating in the development of a Quality Roadmap to shorter focused assessments of the alignment of the client‘s model with Metisure © to aid project delivery and quality improvement. This set of services also covers business case development for improvement initiatives and post-implementation reviews to measure success.
This consists of a set of interlinked services and covers the development and implementation of Quality Strategies and agreed improvement initiatives.
Depending on the scope, scale and outcomes of the Assessment activities the strategy being developed can range from the more detailed planning of a Quality Roadmap to support significant change, to the development of the appropriate SQA and Testing Strategy at Programme or Project level. Incorporated in the delivery will be steps to improve the overall SQA operating model including potentially, standardisation of process across the model, centralisation of functions, standardisation of tooling etc.
This covers the delivery of core Testing Services across the Test lifecycle. This ranges from the development of test plan structure and Test project plans, the development of detailed sets of test cases, test execution, test management (including defect management), reporting on progress and quality to project governance, and the management of the test environment and tooling.
There is a range of specialist services which support and complement the SQA and Testing Operating model in use. They cover Technical areas such as Test tool selection, life cycle coverage, and the development and management of Test Automation structures and scripts.
The other key technical element is Performance Testing at component and application level including the degree to which the Performance Test environment is a good proxy for the target production environment.
The Specialist Supports also cover non-technical areas. The key areas are the development of metrics and reporting frameworks (supported by the Metisure Reporting Suite) which are key to measuring progress and quality.
If you would be interested to learn how you can enhance the quality of your software and deliver excellent software in a more streamlined process then we have members of our team available assist you in this arena. Please contact Paul Verjans on 01 2952850 or email@example.com