A framework must continually evolve in response to changes in industry practice, the introduction of new tools and techniques, and experience gained and lessons learned in the use of the framework across successive projects. The purpose of a Process Improvement Process is to have a systematic, consistent and managed approach to assessing, accepting and implementing changes to a framework.
As a framework is used by a community of practice it must be changed with their involvement and in a defined manner understood by all. Equally, it must be updated regularly but not so frequently that the community that uses it gets confused.
It facilitates measurement and reporting which inform projects reviews and supports identifying the lessons that can be learned from the project delivery and can be used to improve software quality and testing practice in the future. This includes changes to process, tooling, templates, software development practice, unit and functional testing, job roles etc. These can only be successfully identified from a base of consistent and accurate QA and testing data. There are two interlinked dimensions to the technology support for SQA and Testing, the toolset being used to support the cycle and the test environment in which the SQA and Testing stakeholders operate.
Website Administrator – Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading machinery manufacturer
This role will see the successful candidate providing IT Support for the entire office while also maintaining and updating the company website
- Provide on-site IT Support to over 50 users
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
- Maintaining and upgrading of website and product catalogue
- Liaising with other teams regarding new marketing material and special offers
- Database Management
- Liaising with management team regarding website layout from season to season
- Vendor Management for IT service providers (Developer’s, System Providers, ERP)
What you need:
- Strong communication and client facing skills is a must
- Experience in Database Management
- Proficient experience working with the MS Suite
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work har on your own initiative
- Experience in maintaining and upgrading of websites
What’s on offer:
- Salary Dependant on Experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.
The Metisure© framework contains templates and draft plans which can act as accelerators to project initiation and implementation. There is also a metrics and reporting suite developed which can interface to standard test tools and which produces a full suite of project progress and quality status reports.