About Metis7 Offshore Software Testing Capability
Our partners Offshore Development and Testing Centre (ODTC) combine the cost advantages available offshore with the convenience, communication, and security you expect from any Best in practice local onsite team. When you choose our ODTC option, one of our qualified, experienced test managers will be your interface and will oversee all aspects of your test project both locally here in Ireland and offshore.
We manage communications with our offshore resources using established high-speed physical channels. You will receive the status and defect reports you define for your project each day, just as with projects conducted here in Ireland. Not only do you get a local interface for your outsourced Test projects, but you get the savings available from an offshore resource without the usual hassle or risk.
Benefits of our offshore development offering:
- Optimised IT: Through automations and productisation.
- Cost efficiencies: competitive labour rates in India are multiplied when combined with cost savings from process automations developed here locally.
- High standards of quality: Mature standard practices for operations management, including change management will guarantee that the highest standards of reliability are delivered.
- Transparency to our customers: To resolve issues, our customers access Irish based Test Managers
- Full capabilities available locally: Data located in safe and secure data centres here in Ireland.
- Quick ramp-up of QA resources as necessary.
- Hard-to-find skill sets readily available: Automation, Performance etc.
- 24 X 7 testing.
- Mitigate Risk: Vantage control and manage the entire project locally ensuring delivery on time and continually updating local management with our predefined status reporting suite.
- Low overhead for training new staff.
- Reduced management overhead.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the architect of our clients Mobile App solutions which meet business and technical requirements across Android, iOS and Hybrid technologies.
- Create and implement the Mobile technology roadmap
- Lead the mobile development team
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging mobile technologies
- Working in an agile team
- Engage with other technical leaders across Architecture, Payments and Security
Automation Tester - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global Information Solutions companies.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for analysing requirements, writing test scripts, executing test scenarios and resolution!
This role will see the successful candidate join the existing development team in creating interactive experiences for the clients’ customers.
- Design and improve development processes
- Design, test and implement complex software applications
- Work with the technology team to maintain applications
- Multi-task and deliver high quality work
This role will see the successful candidate take responsibility for development and support.
You will work closely with customers, delivering process improvements and participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Analysing business needs
- Delivering multi-tier solutions
- Ensuring all programs are tested and documented
This role will see the successful candidate managing and contribute to supplier relationship management, effective cost management and operational efficiency across assigned projects.
You will work closely with IS Vendor Management to ensure benefits of any global agreements and insure the Supplier Lifecycle is followed.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Procurement & Contracts role
- Significant experience in the negotiation of complex contracts
- Experience in coordinating cross functional teams
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team on high level application development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Java, JEE applications for the end client.
Our local delivery Test Manager:
- Will identify the readiness of our customers' processes prior to offshore deployment.
- Will validate the readiness of our offshore partner prior to deployment.
- Will identify any requirement issues which may be missing or ambiguous in the early stages of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) before any item are sent to our offshore delivery unit.
- Will provide a checks and balances system that reduces risk
- Will save our customers money and regression testing
- Will verify that the technical design conforms to the requirements and expectations of your user community.
- Will provide you with an objective view of the readiness of the software at any given time.
- Will reduce your workload by having an independent third party test your developed software applications
Whether your organisation is looking for a lower overall cost for ongoing management of your enterprise application or needs offshore labour to tackle specific project work Vantage Resources software Testing services division has the solution for you.