We have developed our Metisure© framework to engender total confidence in clients by providing comprehensive support across all the component areas of software quality and testing. The framework provides the reference structure for delivering our range of Quality and Testing Services. These range from strategic services such as Client Quality Capability Assessments designed to define high-level Quality Roadmaps and put them in place, to providing full testing support for individual change projects.
The framework is designed to deliver standardised testing services through the change lifecycle, from the definition of the Quality Strategy at Programme/Project initiation, through the development of estimates and budgets, Test Planning, Test execution, Implementation Support and Post Implementation reviews. This encompasses the planning and management of the required key phases of testing (Factory Acceptance, Functional Pre-Acceptance, Functional, Business/User Acceptance, Performance, Security, Operational Acceptance) and support for the planning, development, and management of Test Automation.
Website Administrator – Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading machinery manufacturer
This role will see the successful candidate providing IT Support for the entire office while also maintaining and updating the company website
- Provide on-site IT Support to over 50 users
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
- Maintaining and upgrading of website and product catalogue
- Liaising with other teams regarding new marketing material and special offers
- Database Management
- Liaising with management team regarding website layout from season to season
- Vendor Management for IT service providers (Developer’s, System Providers, ERP)
What you need:
- Strong communication and client facing skills is a must
- Experience in Database Management
- Proficient experience working with the MS Suite
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work har on your own initiative
- Experience in maintaining and upgrading of websites
What’s on offer:
- Salary Dependant on Experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.