We have developed our Metisure© framework to engender total confidence in clients by providing comprehensive support across all the component areas of software quality and testing. The framework provides the reference structure for delivering our range of Quality and Testing Services. These range from strategic services such as Client Quality Capability Assessments designed to define high-level Quality Roadmaps and put them in place, to providing full testing support for individual change projects.
The framework is designed to deliver standardised testing services through the change lifecycle, from the definition of the Quality Strategy at Programme/Project initiation, through the development of estimates and budgets, Test Planning, Test execution, Implementation Support and Post Implementation reviews. This encompasses the planning and management of the required key phases of testing (Factory Acceptance, Functional Pre-Acceptance, Functional, Business/User Acceptance, Performance, Security, Operational Acceptance) and support for the planning, development, and management of Test Automation.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the architect of our clients Mobile App solutions which meet business and technical requirements across Android, iOS and Hybrid technologies.
- Create and implement the Mobile technology roadmap
- Lead the mobile development team
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging mobile technologies
- Working in an agile team
- Engage with other technical leaders across Architecture, Payments and Security
Automation Tester - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global Information Solutions companies.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for analysing requirements, writing test scripts, executing test scenarios and resolution!
This role will see the successful candidate join the existing development team in creating interactive experiences for the clients’ customers.
- Design and improve development processes
- Design, test and implement complex software applications
- Work with the technology team to maintain applications
- Multi-task and deliver high quality work
This role will see the successful candidate take responsibility for development and support.
You will work closely with customers, delivering process improvements and participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Analysing business needs
- Delivering multi-tier solutions
- Ensuring all programs are tested and documented
This role will see the successful candidate managing and contribute to supplier relationship management, effective cost management and operational efficiency across assigned projects.
You will work closely with IS Vendor Management to ensure benefits of any global agreements and insure the Supplier Lifecycle is followed.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Procurement & Contracts role
- Significant experience in the negotiation of complex contracts
- Experience in coordinating cross functional teams
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team on high level application development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Java, JEE applications for the end client.