Services » Project Management Services
Project Managers are key to the successful delivery of your IT projects. Vantage management recognises the increasing variety of demands made of Project Managers, both in technical and delivery model dimensions, in today’s increasingly complex project environments. In addition to a good working knowledge of industry standard models our Project managers avail of our project management framework AddVantage.
AddVantage Project Management Framework
- A flexible framework, used by the Vantage PM community, reflecting industry best practice with the ability to adapt to or blend with client PM best practice.
- Vantage’s approach is focussed on real-world projects and we are continually asked to work with clients to achieve successful project delivery.
- Our framework reflects both dimensions of real-world Project Management from both the mechanical process of plan, measure, report etc. and the softer side which needs to engage with multiple stakeholders and third parties, facilitate dialogue and manage relationships etc. Both are fundamental principles to project success.
- Recognises the increasing use of Agile techniques and the different demands made on Project Managers in an Agile environment.
While we prefer to work with customers to deliver projects from start to finish we can provide support at any phase of a project. We also provide a range of related services from Capability Assessment through to organising, supporting and managing portfolios of projects or major client programmes of change.
Regardless of whether you develop software in a traditional Waterfall development life cycle or are embracing Agile development methods we have both the framework facilities and professional project managers to assist you in delivering your projects on-time and within budget regardless of their size or complexity. If you would be interested to learn how Vantage can assist you then please contact Simon Martin on 01 2952850 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
€50000 - €60000
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance Companies.
- This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team. You will join the Information Security Division. The function of the team is to monitor, detect and analyse potential security threats in real time. As well as this, they respond to incidents and provide awareness by reporting on current Cybersecurity statuses.1
- They lead and maintain security technologies, processes and procedures.
- They promote awareness of Cyber risks & policies across the business.
€40000 - €55000
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one largest financial institutions.
- As part of the IT Risk Management team you will be responsible for the governance, risk assessment and remediation of IT processes, risk and controls.
- You will be tasked with identifying, assessing and monitoring the processes, risks and controls across all Technology business units.
- Responsible for the completion of reviews from start to finish.
- Provide monthly reports in relation to assurance activities
- Be a representative for IT Risk throughout the Technology unit.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for Non-Functional Application and Infrastructure testing on Pre-Production.
You will work and co-ordinate with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction in terms of application testability.
What you need:
- Non-Functional test experience encompassing performance, automation, Disaster Recovery, vulnerability, security, fault-tolerance.
- Broad interest in test execution and practices.
- Solid understanding of the role and value of software QA/Testing.
This role will see the successful candidate developing enhancements on existing applications for a public-sector client. Join an existing team to deliver high quality solutions to end client in a fast-paced mission critical environment.
- Development of new tools and applications
- Support and maintenance of existing applications
- Large scale projects
- Object Orientated/Service Orientated design
- Requirements gathering
- Documentation and reporting
- Analytics and collaboration
This role will see the successful candidate joining an existing team.
You will work closely with Project Managers and the PMO team to support planning and management activities.
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Quality assurance of project management controls
- Reviewing and challenging project deliverables
- Experience of up to 1 year in any Recruitment or Resourcing role
- Excellent PC skills
- A relevant Third Level Qualification
- On-going external training and industry certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including
- Market leading salary
- Individual commission (unlimited without a threshold)
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working times
- 23 days holidays
€450 - €525
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for project accountability at department level and identifying barriers to projects success
- Planning and developing schedules to meet deadlines
- Ensuring compliance standards are adhered to
- Liaising with senior management regarding status of project
- Providing input into new products and processes
- Deal and develop solutions to difficult problems
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in and knowledge of:
- ETL design
- UML notation
- Data modelling
- Financial Services background
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Project management experience
- Work experience with various methodologies
- Building RPA solutions
- Analysing business needs
- Performing architecture, design and review of development policies
- Managing system development and maintenance activities
What you need:
- 12+ years’ development experience (Microsoft or Java)
- A minimum of 3 years hands on RPA development experience
- Excellent communication skills
|A flexible framework, used by the Vantage PM community, reflecting industry best practice with the ability to adapt to or blend with client PM best practice.|
|Vantage approach focused on real world projects and how/where Vantage is commonly asked to work with clients to achieve successful project delivery.|
|Builds on Vantage Resourcing’s excellent reputation for quality resources by delivering a flexible, adaptable & practical best practice framework covering a variety of disciplines adhered to by Vantage staff.|
Value of Vantage Model?
|Vantage PM Practitioners clearly understood methodologies Input, Process & Output and have the capabilities to apply them in practice when managing projects.|
|Greater staff mobility – add, rotate or change practitioners with ease|
|Portfolio of change consistently managed across business areas|
|Simplified Knowledge Transfer/Project Handover|
Vantage PM Organization Structure:
|PM – Plan/Organising/Control, Deploy Resources, on Time Delivery – reports to PB|
|BOT: Business (sponsor), Operations (user) & Technology (Vendor)|
|Project Board – Decision making, outline how project should proceed and support on mitigating risks & resolving issues|
|Criteria KPIs||Vantage Framework||Prince 2||PMI|
|Methodology||Process based, Tailored, Practical & Flexible||Process based, Prescriptive, Semi-practical & Manual||Knowledge based, Descriptive, Theoretical & Reference|
|Structure||Consistent and Team based||Consistent and Role-based||Non-consistent and PM-centric|
|Acceptance||UK/Ireland / IT||Europe / IT focused||USA / General|
|Expertise||Easy to use ‘know-how’ tool and adaptable||Strong process expertise||Strong soft-skills, Tools & Techniques|
|Focus||Business Case, Benefits and Value additions||Business Case & Process||Standard & Skills|