Services » Technical Resourcing & Talent Acquisition
Finding good IT staff involves a comprehensive program of recruitment to highlight what your business can offer ambitious individuals and the career path they aspire too. Our team is on-hand to best advise you on a talent acquisition strategy tailored to your needs.
€50000 - €60000
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance Companies.
- This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team. You will join the Information Security Division. The function of the team is to monitor, detect and analyse potential security threats in real time. As well as this, they respond to incidents and provide awareness by reporting on current Cybersecurity statuses.1
- They lead and maintain security technologies, processes and procedures.
- They promote awareness of Cyber risks & policies across the business.
€40000 - €55000
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one largest financial institutions.
- As part of the IT Risk Management team you will be responsible for the governance, risk assessment and remediation of IT processes, risk and controls.
- You will be tasked with identifying, assessing and monitoring the processes, risks and controls across all Technology business units.
- Responsible for the completion of reviews from start to finish.
- Provide monthly reports in relation to assurance activities
- Be a representative for IT Risk throughout the Technology unit.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for Non-Functional Application and Infrastructure testing on Pre-Production.
You will work and co-ordinate with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction in terms of application testability.
What you need:
- Non-Functional test experience encompassing performance, automation, Disaster Recovery, vulnerability, security, fault-tolerance.
- Broad interest in test execution and practices.
- Solid understanding of the role and value of software QA/Testing.
This role will see the successful candidate developing enhancements on existing applications for a public-sector client. Join an existing team to deliver high quality solutions to end client in a fast-paced mission critical environment.
- Development of new tools and applications
- Support and maintenance of existing applications
- Large scale projects
- Object Orientated/Service Orientated design
- Requirements gathering
- Documentation and reporting
- Analytics and collaboration
This role will see the successful candidate joining an existing team.
You will work closely with Project Managers and the PMO team to support planning and management activities.
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Quality assurance of project management controls
- Reviewing and challenging project deliverables
- Experience of up to 1 year in any Recruitment or Resourcing role
- Excellent PC skills
- A relevant Third Level Qualification
- On-going external training and industry certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including
- Market leading salary
- Individual commission (unlimited without a threshold)
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working times
- 23 days holidays
€450 - €525
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for project accountability at department level and identifying barriers to projects success
- Planning and developing schedules to meet deadlines
- Ensuring compliance standards are adhered to
- Liaising with senior management regarding status of project
- Providing input into new products and processes
- Deal and develop solutions to difficult problems
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in and knowledge of:
- ETL design
- UML notation
- Data modelling
- Financial Services background
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Project management experience
- Work experience with various methodologies
- Building RPA solutions
- Analysing business needs
- Performing architecture, design and review of development policies
- Managing system development and maintenance activities
What you need:
- 12+ years’ development experience (Microsoft or Java)
- A minimum of 3 years hands on RPA development experience
- Excellent communication skills
Our core areas of staffing solutions cover all of the legacy and latest technologies. Regardless of the time-frame Vantage will work with your HR, IT and Hiring Managers to ensure any position is filled in the fastest possible timeframe and that staffing goals are aligned with your business needs. We are able to engage with IT professionals across a wide spectrum of in-demand skills including the following:
|Software Development||Scrum Master|
|Change Management||Service Delivery|
|Data Base Analyst||Business intelligence|
|UAT Test Lead||Test Manager|
|Oracle DBA||SQL DBA|
|Unix Administration||Linux Administration|
|Network Security||IT Ops|
|Technical Support||Deskside Support|
|Business Intelligence||Oracle Apps|
|UX/UI Designer||Business Process|