Services » Project Management Services
Project Managers are key to the successful delivery of your IT projects. Vantage management recognises the increasing variety of demands made of Project Managers, both in technical and delivery model dimensions, in today’s increasingly complex project environments. In addition to a good working knowledge of industry standard models our Project managers avail of our project management framework AddVantage.
AddVantage Project Management Framework
- A flexible framework, used by the Vantage PM community, reflecting industry best practice with the ability to adapt to or blend with client PM best practice.
- Vantage’s approach is focussed on real-world projects and we are continually asked to work with clients to achieve successful project delivery.
- Our framework reflects both dimensions of real-world Project Management from both the mechanical process of plan, measure, report etc. and the softer side which needs to engage with multiple stakeholders and third parties, facilitate dialogue and manage relationships etc. Both are fundamental principles to project success.
- Recognises the increasing use of Agile techniques and the different demands made on Project Managers in an Agile environment.
While we prefer to work with customers to deliver projects from start to finish we can provide support at any phase of a project. We also provide a range of related services from Capability Assessment through to organising, supporting and managing portfolios of projects or major client programmes of change.
Regardless of whether you develop software in a traditional Waterfall development life cycle or are embracing Agile development methods we have both the framework facilities and professional project managers to assist you in delivering your projects on-time and within budget regardless of their size or complexity. If you would be interested to learn how Vantage can assist you then please contact Simon Martin on 01 2952850 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the architect of our clients Mobile App solutions which meet business and technical requirements across Android, iOS and Hybrid technologies.
- Create and implement the Mobile technology roadmap
- Lead the mobile development team
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging mobile technologies
- Working in an agile team
- Engage with other technical leaders across Architecture, Payments and Security
Automation Tester - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global Information Solutions companies.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for analysing requirements, writing test scripts, executing test scenarios and resolution!
This role will see the successful candidate join the existing development team in creating interactive experiences for the clients’ customers.
- Design and improve development processes
- Design, test and implement complex software applications
- Work with the technology team to maintain applications
- Multi-task and deliver high quality work
This role will see the successful candidate take responsibility for development and support.
You will work closely with customers, delivering process improvements and participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Analysing business needs
- Delivering multi-tier solutions
- Ensuring all programs are tested and documented
This role will see the successful candidate managing and contribute to supplier relationship management, effective cost management and operational efficiency across assigned projects.
You will work closely with IS Vendor Management to ensure benefits of any global agreements and insure the Supplier Lifecycle is followed.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Procurement & Contracts role
- Significant experience in the negotiation of complex contracts
- Experience in coordinating cross functional teams
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team on high level application development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Java, JEE applications for the end client.
|A flexible framework, used by the Vantage PM community, reflecting industry best practice with the ability to adapt to or blend with client PM best practice.|
|Vantage approach focused on real world projects and how/where Vantage is commonly asked to work with clients to achieve successful project delivery.|
|Builds on Vantage Resourcing’s excellent reputation for quality resources by delivering a flexible, adaptable & practical best practice framework covering a variety of disciplines adhered to by Vantage staff.|
Value of Vantage Model?
|Vantage PM Practitioners clearly understood methodologies Input, Process & Output and have the capabilities to apply them in practice when managing projects.|
|Greater staff mobility – add, rotate or change practitioners with ease|
|Portfolio of change consistently managed across business areas|
|Simplified Knowledge Transfer/Project Handover|
Vantage PM Organization Structure:
|PM – Plan/Organising/Control, Deploy Resources, on Time Delivery – reports to PB|
|BOT: Business (sponsor), Operations (user) & Technology (Vendor)|
|Project Board – Decision making, outline how project should proceed and support on mitigating risks & resolving issues|
|Criteria KPIs||Vantage Framework||Prince 2||PMI|
|Methodology||Process based, Tailored, Practical & Flexible||Process based, Prescriptive, Semi-practical & Manual||Knowledge based, Descriptive, Theoretical & Reference|
|Structure||Consistent and Team based||Consistent and Role-based||Non-consistent and PM-centric|
|Acceptance||UK/Ireland / IT||Europe / IT focused||USA / General|
|Expertise||Easy to use ‘know-how’ tool and adaptable||Strong process expertise||Strong soft-skills, Tools & Techniques|
|Focus||Business Case, Benefits and Value additions||Business Case & Process||Standard & Skills|