Transformation Project Manager – Permanent
Transformation Project Manager – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a leading Global Consultancy located in Dublin city centre.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the transformation team working across many different sectors to ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely professional manner.
- Working with clients across government; health, utilities; transport; financial services; and telco sectors
- Delivery of major project/programme activities, including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Integrating data to inform insights by sharing technical, sector and market knowledge in their area of expertise.
- Solving business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming.
- Assisting in client account management activities such as recruitment for the project team, managing financial aspects of client engagements, and quality and risk management.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in management consulting
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, programmes, and transformations, including project planning and monitoring, resource management (including project finances), benefits realisation, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes.
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2® or PMP nice to have.
What is on offer:
- Market salary depending on experience and benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.