T24 Software Tester – Contract
T24 Software Tester – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Financial Services Organisations!
T24 Software Tester Role and Responsibilities:
To provide expertise in the planning and execution of test strategies and scripts for IT and the business. You will be responsible for applying business and functional knowledge of the product.
- Analyse T24 requirements user stories and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Document and execute high quality T24 Test Scripts
- Prepare Test Data for functional areas
- Attend Agile / Scrum planning review session
- Execute functional and regression and integration test scripts
- Working with the automation team
What you need:
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Prior knowledge of T24
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven executive stakeholder management experience
- Any experience of automation with Transact API would be a benefit.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.