ServiceNow Developer – Contract
ServiceNow Developer – Contract, Dublin
ServiceNow Developer Role and Responsibilities:
The ServiceNow Application Developer will assist in coordinating the activities and work of other resources, both internal and external, and assist with the development and implementation of ServiceNow for the Information Technology Department and other cross-functional teams.
- Design, develop, test and debug solutions on ServiceNow platform.
- Develop solutions using ServiceNow’s out-of-the-box functionality whenever possible.
- Develop custom solutions as needed by leveraging web services, 3rd party integrations and internal data sources.
- Develop enhancements and bug fixes within the Customer Service and IT Service Management modules.
- Collaborate with all key functions within IT (e.g. Infrastructure, Integrations, PMO, Security) to ensure cohesive solutions and coordinated deployments.
- Document and communicate technical aspects of work performed.
What you need:
- 8-10 years of work experience as a developer
- 5 years of hands-on-experience developing in ServiceNow
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.