Service Desk – Contract
Service Desk – Contract, Dublin
Exciting opportunity to work with a top tier Public Sector organisation.
Work in an escalated technical support environment as an analyst, completing system monitoring, maintenance and resolving client/server issues
- Providing technical and application support over the phone for a range of applications, hardware, and peripherals
- Printer Administration. Installing, configuring printers on network neighbourhood using Webjet Admin utility.
- Supporting MS Office applications such as MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook. Administering user accounts using Active Directory. Liaising with third party contacts
- Ensuring that all back-ups are run as scheduled
- Ensuring that scheduled batch jobs are ran at the appropriate scheduled time
- Monitoring environment in the Server rooms
- Monitoring the servers and report any errors that may occur
What’s on offer:
- 12 Month Contract (extension based on performance)
- Competitive Rate depending on experience.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Amina Teruchaeva on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.