Senior Product Manager – Enterprise Vehicle Fleet Management – Permanent
Senior Product Manager – Enterprise Vehicle Fleet Management – Permanent, North County Dublin
The role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a Global brand and support a significant International Enterprise Fleet Management Product platform.
Senior Product Manager – Enterprise Vehicle Fleet Management
You will collaborate with customers, remote product teams and other stakeholders to define & deliver the fleet product vision, strategy and roadmap. You will define / prioritise product features and create / manage product backlogs.
- Define vision, strategy, product roadmaps.
- Create & manage product backlogs
- Define and prioritise product features
- Facilitate complex collaborative decision making in workshop setting based on Product data KPIs
What you need:
- Min 10 yrs. experience working in relevant IT / Technology roles
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Hands on experience working with full life cycle asset or fleet management product at an enterprise platform level e.g. fleet, computer hardware
- Experience of full enterprise Product Management practices in agile development & lean start up environments.
- Experience across systems implementation, IT team management, architecture, security, budgetary control.
- Proven leadership with strong communication, problem solving and influencing skills.
What’s on offer:
- Market leading Salary
- Bonus up to 10%
- Health Cover
- Free on-site Doctor, Nurse and Physiotherapy services
- 5% matched Pension + Life cover
- On-site Gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Training and development programmes
- Staff Car Rental and Sales discount
- Free Parking
- Hybrid – WFH and Office based
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Derek Leahy on +353 (87) 2940 612 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.