Scrum Master – Permanent
Scrum Master – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s largest and most progressive Financial Institutions.
Scrum Master – Perm Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have all the capabilities / competencies of an excellent Scrum Master. They must also be willing and capable of taking on significant responsibilities supporting the Senior IT Leadership team in the delivery of our strategic programmes including our journey to a fully agile culture.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies during the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of projects, ensuring compliance with company standards and Agile practices.
- Conducting stand-ups, managing project deliverables, informing stakeholders, removing impediments, solving problems and hosting team meetings
- As a member of the IT Leadership team, the candidate will need to be willing and able to contribute to the general running of the IT unit as required.
- Represent the team through all areas of communication with key stakeholders including verbal, written reports, presentations, steering committees etc
- Understand and manage all aspects of the scrum team deliverables, be up to speed with all areas/issues and be able to represent the team to all stakeholders.
What you need:
- 7 + years’ delivery experience with more recent experience in Agile . Project managers who converted to Scrum master roles will be considered.
- Background in Financial Services , banking / insurance / pensions.
- Proven leader with strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Certified Scrum Master and professional project management accreditation
- Relevant 3rd level IT degree is desirable
What’s on offer:
- Market level salary, bonus and highly attractive benefits package including 22 days leave, health insurance, market leading pension scheme, L+D support, onsite gym, subsidised restaurant and many more
- Remote working is facilitated
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Derek Leahy on +353 (87) 2940 612 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.