Project Manager (Financial Services)– Contract
Project Manager (Financial Services)– Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the successful delivery of projects, mainly applications development for Personal Lines projects. You will need to engage with stakeholders, create project plans and lead project teams.
- Establish a project management framework
- Provide clarity on the project roadmap
- Manage the project progress to ensure smooth delivery
- Manage any issues or risks to the project
- Prepare monthly corporate status reports
What you need:
- 10+ years’ Project Management experience
- F/S and / or Insurance experience highly desirable
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Vendor Management experience
- Ability to work alongside cross-functional teams
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
- Possibility of extension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.