Project Manager (Data migration) – Permanent
Project Manager (Data migration) – Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a fast-growing Data Migration Specialist Company located in Dublin West.
The successful project manager will be accountable for planning, managing and successfully delivering enterprise scale data migration projects from legacy systems to the cloud for large multinational clients within the Pharmaceutical, Bioscience and medical device sectors across EMEA.
- Client facing role managing large data migration projects within highly regulated Pharma environment.
- Project initiation, scoping , planning through to full delivery and risk management.
- Manage technical teams comprising migration specialists & leads while liaising & reporting to all project stakeholders.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships.
What you need:
- Relevant degree in Data , IT, Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- 3+years’ experience in managing large data migration projects and min 7+ yrs. in project manager or lead delivery roles.
- Ideally experience with pharmaceuticals and GxP applications
- May come from a consulting background
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience managing technical teams to deliver successful project outcomes.
- Must have an EU passport or eligible to work and travel across Europe as some overseas travel is required post Covid.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent salary + bonus DOE
- Fully remote for 2021. Moving to Hybrid next year although flexible working arrangements will be available.
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Derek Leahy on +353 (87) 2940 612 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.