Project Manager-Contract (6 month)
Project Manager-Contract (6 month), Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading international pension and investment company. Apply today!!!
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in project management. The individual will ideally have been involved in large complex projects delivering business and operational transformation.
- Manage the project progress to ensure smooth delivery
- Manage any issues and risks to the project
- Manage medium to complex projects to deliver strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders to ensure consistent feedback, project delivery and priority management.
- Provide strategic input to the senior IT team to drive improvements in delivery, technology and structure.
What you need:
- Degree in IT
- 8+ years’ experience of project management
- Agile project delivery experience
- Experience of delivering projects within F/S
- Experience with software development methodologies and processes
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
- Possibility of extension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.