Java Tech Lead – Contract
Java Tech Lead – Contract, Dublin
Great opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services organisation and an amazing tech team on a variety of projects.
This role will see the successful candidate join an existing team of developers and lead their effort to achieving new products and features.
- Work with the team to define and clarify development efforts
- Develop estimates
- Sprint planning
- Code reviews
- Track progress work using structured approach
- Produce weekly reports on progress
What you need:
- Must be proficient in Java programming language.
- Other programming languages would also be a plus.
- Exposure to Spring and Spring Boot
- Linux/Solaris/Windows OS skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and web services (particularly REST services / JSON).
- Design of fault-tolerant architectures
- Experience with REST API’s
- Knowledge of source control systems, Git particularly
- Security knowledge around OAuth 2, OIDC, MATLS, etc…
What’s on offer:
- Competitive daily rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.