Java Developer– Initial 6 Month Contract,
Java Developer– Initial 6 Month Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading global consultancy. Apply today!
You will join an existing team of System Engineering and Integration delivering to clients across regions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the company’s growth.
- Coding new developments and / or enhancements.
- Design applications, systems or processes.
- Quality assures program specifications and code.
- Adhere to code quality and unit testing standards
- Identify and implement integration tests, automating tests where appropriate.
- Create and demonstrate prototypes / screen designs.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong knowledge in Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Rest API
- Ability to develop unit testing (Junit) of code components or complete applications.
- Experience with Continues Integration/Delivery Concepts & tools (GitLab, SonarQube, Maven, Jenkins)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
- High possibility of extension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Amina Teruchaeva on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.