Functional Technical Lead – Vehicle Fleet Management – Permanent
Functional Technical Lead – Vehicle Fleet Management – Permanent, North Dublin
The role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Senior Functional Technical Lead to join a Global brand and support a significant International Enterprise Fleet Management Product platform.
Functional Technical Lead – Vehicle Fleet Management
You will collaborate with customers, product managers, technical teams and other stakeholders to define the fleet product roadmap, develop and evaluate solutions and ensure alignment across the organisation.
- Collaborate with software product managers to understand requirements, and align business processes to the product features / capabilities
- Collaborate with technical teams to define how the fleet management applications will work together to support business users and processes
- Define application technical roadmap & align with software / underlying technology roadmaps
- Consult on Fleet Asset Management best practices (encompassing maintenance, inspection, and reliability) leveraging the capabilities of the Infor EAM application (both core and mobile versions)
- Design both out-of-box and collaborative design solutions with technical teams to deliver custom functionality
- Develop system reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Assist in the development of end-user training & reference materials
- Assist in implementation go-live and post-go-live activities
What you need:
- Min 10 yrs. experience working in relevant IT / Technology roles
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Hands on experience working with INFOR EAM Software platform or similar product – both core and mobile.
- Experience of full enterprise SDLC in agile / lean environment
- Proven leadership with strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience in large Fleet Management organization encompassing maintenance, Inspection, and reliability.
- Experience in customer journey and business process mapping
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Technical knowledge across JS Libraries, PL/SQL and NoSQL Databases, automation tools (e.g., Kubernetes, Jenkins or similar)
What’s on offer:
- Market leading Salary
- Bonus up to 10%
- Health Cover
- Free on-site Doctor, Nurse and Physiotherapy services
- 5% matched Pension + Life cover
- On-site Gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Training and development programmes
- Staff Car Rental and Sales discount
- Free Parking
- Hybrid – WFH and Office based
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Derek Leahy on +353 (87) 2940 612 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.