EMEA IT Director of End User Support Services – Fleet Management – Permanent
EMEA IT Director of End User Support Services – Fleet Management – Permanent, North Dublin
The role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity for a director level IT end user Support Services professional to join a Global brand and enhance their leadership skills.
EMEA IT Director of End User Support Services – Fleet Management
You will lead IT End-User Services and IT Field Services teams to coordinate, implement, maintain and continually improve end user support services across EMEA. You will bring a strong focus on delivering positive end-to-end user experiences. Your primary objective will be to improve both core internal and business-facing processes while delivering best in class end user service support.
- Define the IT strategy and delivery plans for EMEA end user services.
- Develop business case investments to meet the strategy and deliver through hands on leadership while working closely with various technology teams.
- Create and drive an ongoing environment and culture of exceptional customer experience
- Manage circa 20 people across 3 end user multi-cultural / language IT support teams
- Conduct regular performance reviews, mentoring and continuous individual learning and development plans for all team members
- Identify and implement KPIs to continuously monitor IT service levels and engage business stakeholders to measure success across EMEA.
- Define and manage budget for the department, drive cost efficiencies and monitor ongoing financials to adhere to the planned annual budget
What you need:
- Min 5+ yrs. experience working in similar senior end user IT support role.
- Proven proactive hands-on leadership style with strong communication, problem solving and senior stakeholder influencing skills.
- Proven record in project delivery while managing high performing teams across different country locations.
- Relevant IT or similar degree, Lean six sigma certification and knowledge of ITIL
What’s on offer:
- Market leading Salary
- Bonus up to 15%
- Strong Benefits Package
- Hybrid – WFH and Office based
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Derek Leahy on +353 (87) 2940 612 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.