Delivery Manager – Travel Sector, Contract
Delivery Manager – Travel Sector, Contract – Dublin
Day rate contract opportunity for an experienced IT Delivery Manager with strong agile experience to work for a leading International Travel Brand.
Delivery Manager – Travel Sector
Reporting to a Portfolio manager and as part of our Technology team you will manage deliveries across the Technology Product Value Stream Portfolios.
You will have close interaction with internal technology functions and external product vendor stakeholders across the technology stack to ensure deliveries are actively and successfully managed from initiation through to delivery. Working remotely, you will have responsibility for full ‘value stream’ delivery incorporating - scoping, budgeting, scheduling, quality control and risk management in a highly complex matrix organisation.
- Manage delivery of value streams in adherence to industry and corporate standards and KPIs in a highly agile driven delivery environment
- Responsible for scoping, planning, co-ordinating, risk management , reporting, cost management and quality in delivering value streams across multiple agile teams.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key internal technology and operations stakeholders and external product vendors.
- Experience in delivering across enterprise level e-commerce, mobile and web-based systems and applications
What you need:
- Min 8 + yrs. relevant IT Technology experience with at least 4 years in similar IT delivery role.
- Relevant 3rd level IT degree
- In-depth hands-on delivery experience working in a true agile environment
- Proven experience working in full SDLC across multiple agile teams & external vendors where teams are remote, co-located and offshore.
- Excellent communication, ability to deliver under pressure, ability to operate in complex matrix organization and an acute understanding of agile delivery methodologies
- Stamp 4 and / or EU Passport.
- Desirable is experience across UI/UX, TDD, Jira, Payments / GDPR Compliance.
What’s on offer:
- Market Day Rate DOE
- Remote working with circa 4 days per month on site
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.