Data Migration Lead – Permanent
Data Migration Lead – Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a well-established, highly profitable and fast-scaling Data Migration Specialist Company located in Dublin West.
As a Data Migration Lead, you will be an important member of our overall team. Responsibilities will include pre-engagement planning / estimating, leading client workshops, directing technical data / document migration teams and taking a technical lead role in large data / document migration projects for our clients across pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology sectors within EMEA.
- Migration mapping and pre-migration data analysis
- Providing guidance , direction and project lead to the data migration specialists.
- Coordinate client communications with the project manager / director as appropriate.
- Report on project status and overall performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate issues to key stakeholders and senior management as required
What you Need:
- Relevant degree in Data , IT, Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- 3+ yrs.’ experience in tech lead role and min 7+ yrs. in relevant data migration related roles – including end to end data migration process (extract / transform / cleanse / migrate from target to source).
- Must have experience with Pharmaceutical and GxP applications
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and proven experience managing technical teams to deliver successful project outcomes.
- Must have an EU passport or eligible to work and travel across Europe as some overseas travel is required post Covid.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent salary + bonus DOE
- Fully remote for 2021. Moving to Hybrid next year although flexible working arrangements will be available.
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Derek Leahy on +353 (87) 2940 612 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.