Cyber Security Manager – Permanent
Cyber Security Manager – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a leading Global Consultancy located in Dublin city centre.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the cyber team. You will provide security domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work closely with multiple clients to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions.
- Analysis and implementation of security solutions to meet client requirements
- Review and development of security strategies, policies, standards and processes
- Leading Security Operation Centre assessment, design, implementation and operations
- Threat and Vulnerability Management assessment, design, implementation and operations
- Security Incident Response and investigation activities
- Operational and advisory Security Engineering activities
- Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations and environments (IT, OT, Cloud IoT etc)
- Contributing to business development, training and mentoring, and service definition and delivery
What you need:
- Security Governance & Management
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Secure design and delivery of new cloud services and solutions
- Broad knowledge of the security product market and toolsets (SIEM, PAM, MDM, Vulnerability Management etc.)
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO, SoC, NIST, PCI, NISD, GDPR etc.)
- Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management/ Privileged Access Management
- Security Project management and delivery experience (Prince2 certification an advantage)
- Technical security implementation
- Hold one or more recognised security qualifications (CISSP, GICSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 LA/LI, PCI DSS, SABSA, CCSP etc.)
- 8+ years of relevant experience
What is on offer:
Market salary depending on experience and benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.