Business Process Analyst– Permanent
Business Process Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for Business Process Analysts who have excellent knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering to join a team with the objective of improving existing processes.
- Supporting the development and mapping of business processes.
- Facilitate Process mapping Sessions on own or in conjunction with Business Design Lead/Product Owner/PM.
- Deliver Fit for purpose Process Mapping and Documentation based on SME and workshop inputs.
- Supporting the design of efficient processes consistent with Transformation Design principles.
What you need:
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Process mapping
- Good communication and mentoring skills
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.