Business Analyst – Permanent
Business Analyst – Permanent, Dublin City Centre (Currently remote)
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks
As part of the Business Design Team, you will work with business and technical teams to produce business requirements while help the business to understand the current state of their business processes and create As Is process maps. By facilitating workshops, you will create To Be process maps and elicit and document business requirements. You will hold requirement walk through sessions to ensure all relevant parties are aligned and understand the requirements.
Also, you will be supporting the Product Owner and Business Design Manager in timely and effective delivery of objectives, being responsible for the delivery of comprehensive and accurate business requirements, working in either Waterfall or Agile, depending on the project.
- Business Requirements
- Capture, analyse, define, validate and document business requirements from multiple partners to aid IT / 3rd party partners in the design and development of technical solutions to meet business needs.
- In conjunction with business and IT partners, produce As Is process maps and design and create To Be process maps.
- Work closely with IT analysts, developers and the business to enable clear understanding of the proposed requirements and associated functionality, ensuring IT feasibility checkpoints are completed prior to sign off of requirements.
- Obtain sign off on requirements from all relevant partners and communicate to relevant IT partners.
- Complete Business Requirements Documents for waterfall delivery or Business User Stories for Agile delivery, depending on the agreed delivery approach for your assigned projects.
- Validate that all business requirements documented have been addressed in Functional Specifications for Waterfall delivery.
- Testing and Implementation
- Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Team in development of the “UAT Approach Document”.
- Support Project Manager / Agile Delivery Lead / Product Owner in the identification and delivery of Non-Functional requirements.
- Delivery Tracking
- Track business design objectives to ensure timely results.
- Ensure Project Manager and relevant partners are updated on Business Design progress, issues and risks. Escalate delivery slippage to Project Manager / Agile Delivery Lead and Direct Line Manager
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Self-starter with strong time management, good organisation skills, ability to work to timelines and prioritise workload.
- Strong ability to interpret relevant information, with good problem-solving skills and ability to break complex problems into manageable parts.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good partner engagement skills – ability to build relationships and work in conjunction with key internal and 3rd party colleagues.
- Willing and able to effectively challenge internal and external processes, obstacles, and decisions.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Process Mapping Tools.
What’s on offer:
- Salary up to 58k.
- Competitive package.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.