Test Manager - Permanent
Vantage Resources are assisting a leading Financial company with their search for a new Test Manager for a permanent position.
This role will see the successful candidate taking overall ownership of the test process and team direction. The Test Manger will ensure quality assurance and testing to best practise standards throughout the project life-cycle testing.
- Defining and implementing test processes and test strategies across various technologies and business areas
- Updating of the test strategy and test plans
- Ensuring delivery of work stream and programme level testing within agreed time, quality and budget constraints
- Driving project planning for testing
- Plan, schedule and manage the workload of direct reports.
- Reporting and representing Test at Program meetings
- Managing the UAT/BAT (User/Business Acceptance Testing) process
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Test Manager
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance processes, standards, methodologies, and tools
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing the UAT/BAT (User/Business Acceptance Testing) process
- Banking / Financial Sector Experience preferred
- Test Automation framework experience desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €65,000 - €75,000 p/a
- Pension contribution
- Life cover
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.