*Hot Job: Technical Support, Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an excellent e-learning provider based in South Dublin.
- The successful candidate will be working as part of the company’s Support Team and will report directly to the Head of Technology.
- Level 1 and 2 Desktop, Application and Network support to Head Office and Subsidiaries users.
- Support & installations of Business Applications and Operating Systems.
- Support / Install and troubleshoot Hardware including PCs, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Scanners, Wireless Access Points, Door Access points, Peripherals, Telecoms, Audio Visual, cabling.
- Implement and maintain security roles and permissions within the organisation.
- Ordering of Hardware, Peripherals, licenses.
- Define and Document operating procedures and workflows.
- Routine maintenance and audits of hardware and software.
What you need:
- 1 years’ experience working in Technical Support
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365
- Knowledge of Windows Server WSUS, Active Directory
- Network fundamentals (LAN, TCP/IP, Wireless, File Sharing, Print Sharing).
- Security basics, Antivirus, Firewalls
- Excellent Communication Skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €25,000 - €30,000 p/a
- Competitive package on offer
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.