Systems Architect – Contract
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a global financial company located in Dublin city centre.
This role will see the successful candidate develop appropriate architecture and design of solutions for Application and Infrastructure Projects for the client.
- Develop appropriate architectural and design documentation
- Consult with internal clients and account managers
- Take a leadership role and responsibility for the architecture and design of Information Technology Solutions on a project.
What you need:
- Experience working on projects in a large enterprise environment.
- Candidates should have strong process skills.
- Candidates must have a good knowledge of current Application, Infrastructure and Security Frameworks.
- Candidates must have designed and then participated as the Project Architect in the delivery of Application and/or Infrastructure Solutions, and be able to reference successful implementations. Some technologies used by the client are:
- OS: AIX, Microsoft Windows Server
- Relational Databases and data warehousing technology – in particular SQL Server & Oracle
- Authentication: IBM TAM/TIM, Active Directory, PINGFederate
- eBusiness applications using J2EE (Websphere) and .NET technologies.
- Candidates must be proficient with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
What’s on offer:
- Completive Daily Rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.