*Hot Job: System Requirement Consultant – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Finance Company.
This role will see the successful candidate working on complex systems and project issues with senior IT management, coaching and leading less experienced staff.
- Serves as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams,
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs,
- Translates high-level, complex business needs into functional and non-functional requirements,
- Detailed design of technical Infrastructure solutions, creating high level requirements and translating into actionable build plans,
- Utilizes experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required,
- Possesses an understanding of a wide variety of products and systems capabilities and uses this knowledge to bring solutions.
What you need:
- Deep technical background in systems or application engineering
- Several years of practical experience in business analysis and works independently in complex situations and tasks
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise and industry
- Strong understanding of the clients’ (internal and external) needs and issues and applies knowledge to support critical systems and projects
- Systems and Application Architecture
- Tech Writing/Documentation
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Salary depending on experience
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.