Solution Architect, Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one largest financial institution. Our client is currently going through a massive transformation project and moving from mainframe legacy systems to the most up to date Technologies including Java, Microservices, WebSphere and Oracle.
- Responsible for the technical design & solution
- Convert high-level technology roadmaps to technical solution designs
- Ensure designs align with the overall strategy, architecture and best practice principles of the business
- A strong technologist in Application and best-practices software design with industry and domain specific knowledge.
- Proven experience of executing Solution and Technical Architecture & Design, ideally in financial services sector and evidence of an outcome-based approach to architecture & design
- Experience in shaping and defining a technology roadmap and strategy.
What you need:
- 5+ years Enterprise Technology experience with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change.
- Experience with the following Technology Stack: Microservices, Java, Spring and Websphere, IMS, DB2 & SQL, Realtime, Oracle, API Gateways, Angular
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working with on-shore & off-shore vendors
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and direction to engineering teams
- Industry knowledge and design experience in a Retail & Commercial credit or Core Banking technology
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.