*Hot Job: Server Engineer, Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Consultancy. Our client is going through a period of transition and growth. It is a great time to join them & build your career.
- Develops an understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service.
- Follows established processes/systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries. Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer’s problem.
- Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable resolution in a timely manner.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player being viewed by colleagues as an effective and helpful member of the team, demonstrating personal leadership and initiative.
What you need:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Server Engineer.
- Technical Knowledge: Operating Systems, PCs, Applications, Networks, Security
- Desktop & Server Administration skills
- Experience with Citrix
- Windows 2008/12 or later Server administration
- Unix/Linux Server administration skills
- Server Security knowledge
- Virtual server and desktop solutions
- System Build management; version-control
- Desktop software roll-out experience
- Network interface configuration
- Moving towards a recognised internal / external qualification.
- Excellent Communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €30,000 – 40,000 p/a DOE
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.