*Hot Job: Senior Project Manager – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Professional Services organisation!
This role will see the successful candidate reporting to the Director of Strategy and working with Partners and senior business processionals on a daily basis. They will project managing both IT and Business strategy projects for the organisation.
- Project management of a number of the organisations business strategy and IT projects simultaneously
- Track deliverables against plan, collaborate with all project team members to ensure progress is aligned and risks/issues are addressed promptly
- Act as the key point of contact for project stakeholders and the management team
- Weekly / fortnightly summary status and dashboard reporting on overall project portfolio to senior leadership teams
- Participate in obtaining continuous improvement in PM best practise and governance
What you need:
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Background working in Professional / Financial Services
- In depth knowledge of risk, issue, assumption and dependency management
- Experience of working with various teams & stakeholders
- Ability to work on own initiative, on multiple projects often with tight deadlines
- Hands-on approach to project management
- A recognised project management qualification
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary on offer
- Competitive package including Insurance & pension
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.