Senior DevOps Engineer– Contract
Senior DevOps Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will join a dedicated Devops team responsible for defining and implementing DevOps processes. Good experience in Design, Build and Delivery in an agile environment is essential
- Design build and deliver DevOps/ALM capability and automation for a key light house project.
- Design and document Release, Delivery and deployment methodology
- Complete infrastructure designs for ALM tools
- Design and implementation review of current process in Vmware and AWS MVP implementation
What you need:
- SME in DevOps methodologies and practices across full software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in Lean Agile environments
- Experience in the following;
- Cloud financial services
- ALM processes
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.