*Hot Job: Security Support Specialist - Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance Companies.
- This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team. You will join a Security Services team. The function of the team is to provide leadership, oversight & enablement of all security services provided by the organisation. The team works in co-ordination within other departments to ensure an appropriate level of security is in place and maintained.
- They lead and maintain security technologies, processes and procedures.
- They promote awareness of Cyber risks & policies across the business.
- Management & Administration of Security Technologies and Services
- Deployment of System Changes
- Incident & Problem Management
- Security Technology Deployments
- Capacity Planning & Management
- Audit & Governance
What you need:
- 2-3 years in a similar Security Support role
- IT Infrastructure & Security Technologies experience
- Excellent Technical Skills (Analysis, Design, Technology and solution Implementation).
- Understanding of Security technologies, existing and emerging threats.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using enterprise class security products.
- Knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure and the security issues arising.
- Ability to interpret data to determine if the organisation is under threat.
- Strong organisational skills.
- CISM / CISSP or CISA certification preferable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €40,000 - €45,000 p/a
- Competitive package including: Pension / Health Insurance / Bonus Scheme / On-site Gym & Canteen
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.