*Hot Job: Risk Manager (Transformation), Permanent, Dublin City Centre
New permanent position based in Dublin City Centre with one of the largest consultancies in the world.
Risk Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining at a time of huge expansion for the client. The role will involve working in projects across multiple industries and clients. Building relationships with clients and applying your technical knowledge to ensure the execution of projects.
- Manage multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the organisation.
- Deliver and manage Risk Transformation projects
- Create concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to help clients fulfil their strategic initiatives
- Drive improvements in business processes; you will serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management.
- Managing oversight of projects / planning / execution & forecasting.
What you need:
- Experience working in a Consultancy / Professional Services
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager / Risk Manager
- Delivery & Management of multiple Risk projects.
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Knowledge of: Data privacy / IT Strategy & Governance / Information Management / Cybersecurity
- Experience across multiple industries preferable: Utilities / Public Sector / Financial Services
- Certifications including: CISA, CISM, ITIL, TOGAF
What’s on offer:
- €70,000 - €80,000 p/a DOE
- Competitive package including: Pension & Insurance
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.