*Hot Job: QA Tester – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to going one of the world’s largest financial services company. Our client is going through a massive expansion & looking to add two new employees to its Testing area.
This role will see the successful join an existing & growing team. The role will involve testing scenarios that vary from checking the functionality of a piece of software to volume or stress testing a whole application. There is genuine career progression on offer within the organisation. It suits someone coming from a financial services background.
- Develop and agree test plans with Professional Services and Development teams
- Write test cases in Quality Centre, which support the test plan and identify specifically what is being tested
- Carry out tests as specified in the test case documentation and documenting the test results.
- Re-test bugs to confirm that they have been corrected.
- Report issues to management where these could have an impact on a major deadline
- Adhere to and contribute to company processes and procedures
What you need:
- 2+ years software testing experience throughout all phases of a software testing cycle
- Previous experience of working in a QA testing environment
- Financial Services background desirable
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Third Level Qualification
- Certification in ISTQB or ISEB is highly desired.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €40,000 - €50,000 p/a
- Competitive package including: Insurance & Pension
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.