*Hot Job: IT Risk and Governance Manager – Permanent
New permanent position based in South Dublin in Financial Services industry, don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
IT Risk and Governance Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working with the Head of IT Oversight, Data Governance and Programmes, ensuring an effective IT control and governance environment is operational across all areas of the Organization.
- IT related policies ownership and implementation
- IT risk management framework documentation
- IT risk assessment and management of key IT risks
- Reviewing and enhancing IT related Disaster Recovery plans
- Driving emerging regulatory / best practice guidance and compliance
- Internal and external IT related audit preparation and follow up
- IT controls testing, reporting and enhancement as required
- Driving emerging best practices related to IT governance
- Contribute to IT governance committee reporting
What you need:
- At least 4 years’ experience of a total IT environment
- One or more years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Experience of IT risk management
- Some knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- An understanding of Data Governance concepts
- Financial services industry experience
What’s on offer:
- 65K–75K euro, DOE
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.