Infrastructure Engineer, Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s fastest growing digital innovators.
- Create schedule of continuous improvement projects and infrastructure improvements.
- Set out the required management reporting structure and process.
- Provide assistance for project teams as required.
- Provide detailed technical knowledge, particularly in relation to infrastructure and virtualisation technologies.
- Work with external vendors to finalise technical requirements.
- Generate technical documentation, e.g. best practice guises.
- Manage the transition into relevant project team post project deployment.
What you need:
- At least 5 years’ experience with support, maintenance, and deployment of infrastructure systems.
- Experience of working in large-scale infrastructure environments.
- Understanding of delivering and maintaining scalable infrastructure solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis for issues from a live environment.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies, ideally holding VMware certification or similar.
- Knowledge in all Windows server and desktop operating systems.
- Be able to analyse a problem and devise an effective solution.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €50,000 - €60,000
- Competitive package including: Insurance & Pension & Educational Assistance
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.