*Hot Job: Desktop Support (Level 2) – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to going one of the world’s largest financial services company. Our client is going through a massive expansion & looking to add to their existing Helpdesk Team.
The IT department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company's IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users. The department is responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT provision extended within the business.
- The successful candidate will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide support to the Ireland office base and field users.
- This position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Desktop operating systems and general maintenance of IT-related hardware/software.
- The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and offers the perfect introduction in to the IT industry.
What you need:
- 2+ years IT experience as a Level 2 Support Analyst
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities
- Able to work with customers/management at all levels
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange & Network Printing
- Proficiency in Microsoft products: Windows 7, 8, Office products
- Knowledge of network: WAN, LAN and Remote access solutions: VPN, Citrix
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge in Mobile devices such as Blackberry’s, iPhones and iPads
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €27,500 - €31,000 D.O.E
- Competitive package including: Insurance & Pension
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.