Database Administrator (DBA) – Contract
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global payments and technology companies.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the management of databases and infrastructure.
- Delivering resilient infrastructure and software deployment for global solutions
- Monitoring all databases and diagnose any issues
- Creating and maintaining documentation and procedures for best practices
- Working alongside system engineers and database developers
- Implementing new features and upgrades
What you need:
- 5+ years Database administration experience
- Strong MS SQL experience- Oracle experience desirable
- Understanding of XML
- Unix environment experience
- Quick learner and strong communication skills
What’s on offer:
- €400-€470 per day depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.