*Hot Job: Data Migration Lead – Contract
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a National Consultancy company located in Dublin city centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for migrating data to a new platform. They will be working along with the programme team in the preparation, implementation and cutover to the new system.
- Specify and manage the approval of the requirement and approach to viewing historic legacy data which is not to be migrated including any exceptional need for updating such data.
- Contribute to the project plans relating to the Data Migration processes to be adopted.
- Document the Data Migration processes and progress against the project plan
- Manage a team of data migration analysts / programmers to achieve the objectives of the Data Migration Stream
- Build the system processes necessary to perform the Data Migration.
- Analyse and verify the reconciliation and rejection reports generated during the pre-load verification, trial load, bulk load, and delta-load stages
- Provide testing and go live support as required
What you need:
- Strong and demonstrable experience developing, installing or supporting data migration streams.
- Proven experience in writing and performing software test scripts in a development environment
- Previous Multi System Financial Institution experience
- SQL Programming skills
- Detailed knowledge of Excel and Macro programming
- Strong analytical skills Knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology and how to apply it
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.